Did you know that objects depicting owls attract prosperity and positive energies? Discover Puzzle Wild Owl, a 1000-piece Jigsaw, a fun way to create a special decoration and improve your puzzling skills at the same time.
Wild Owl 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle is inspired from the beauty of the nature. Putting all the pieces together is a relaxing activity and brings you a positive energy, just like a walk into the woods.
The image depicted in the Wild Owl Puzzle belongs to British photographer James Rushforth and captures in detail an white-faced owl of the Strigidae family. Put all the pieces in their right place and enjoy a perfect picture that celebrates the greatness of nature.
5 Reasons to choose Wild Owl – 1000-piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- It is a relaxing and creative way to spend your free time.
- You will create a beautiful picture in size of 47 x 68 cm that preserves even the finest details of the original image.
- The pieces are made of high-quality cardboard, 2 mm thick, offering durability and long-lasting strength for multiple assemblies.
- We love nature and we use recyclable materials to produce our marvelous 1000-piece jigsaws.
- It’s suitable for people aged 14+ offering a great opportunity to spend quality time with teenagers.
Did you know that…
- The white-faced owl is only 22-28 centimeters long and weighs about 185-220 grams.
- It lays its eggs in another bird’s nest, and the chicks leave the nest about a month after hatching.
- It is a skilled hunter and feeds on large insects as well as small mammals, birds, and reptiles.
- Owls have lived on Earth for over 70 million years.
Wild Owl 1000-pieces puzzle for puzzlers addicted and nature enthusiasts
Puzzling is a stunning relaxation practice. Piece by piece your thoughts go deep into the heart of nature. You feel free and you enjoy the beauty, just like the famous photographer that took the shot.
Chose Wild Owl 1000-pieces puzzle to live mindfully and enjoy a creative activity. Use it to socialize with your best friends or make it the perfect gift for the puzzler enthusiasts you know.
Find out some interesting facts about James Rushforth
He loves art and adventure alike. An excellent photographer, James is also an experienced climber and skier. He explores hard-to-reach regions and leads expeditions and tours in the Dolomites, Iceland, and Greenland.
He has won many international photography competitions, most recently the prestigious Siena International Photo Awards. He is often on the jury of various international competitions.
He is also the author of travel guides and photography books and writes articles for prestigious publications such as National Geographic, The Times, and The Daily Telegraph.
Fascinated by the culture of Eastern Europe, James came all the way to Romania. Celebrating the multicultural richness of this country, he is a true promoter of Romanian tourism and traditions.
Craving even more fun and relaxing hours? Discover another 2 amazing images of James Rushforth in ROOVI’s newest 1000-piece Jigsaw collection: Puzzle Sailing and Puzzle Watermill.
There are no reviews yet.